Why Did DHL Try To Play ME Last Weekend?!

It's been a while, but I'm back and I'm better!

A lot has happened since I've been away. I've been dealing with a couple of things this year but I decided to get back into my blogging flow.

Let me tell you guys how DHL tried to play me last weekend. A good friend of mine got married last weekend and decided that she wanted her wedding to be an all white affair. I originally ordered a dress from forever 21, but when it arrived I hated it.

That night I shopped around for a new dress and decided to order one from Misguided. I ordered the dress on Friday and paid for EXPRESS SHIPPING. The delivery was set for that Tuesday August 1st... I have yet to receive the dress.

I cannot begin to explain how furious I am with DHL. Would you believe that the delivery man had the nerve to say that he delivered the package? WHERE?!

#Stress

Though I couldn't wear the dress that I wanted - I searched the back of my closet and conveniently found an alternative. Please note I originally had no intention of wearing that dress, I actually meant to give it away a month ago.

Saturday:

The big day arrived, I reluctantly put on my white dress and arrived at the church ON TIME - which is a miracle for me because I'm always late. Of course, my car decided to act up at the last minute, so I hopped in that good Ol Uber and flew to the church. All in all, the ceremony was great!

I managed to snap a few pics at the end of the ceremony. Ladies and Gentlemen introducing:

Mrs. Bunting!! 



Isn't she beautiful!

Check out a few pics below.

POSE FOR THE CAMERA NOW, FLICK FLICK! 

Dress: One of the stores in Kings Plaza Mall
Clutch: Forever 21
Shoes: Lola Shoetique
Accompanied by my sexy co workers Nitza and Marly :)

The wedding was the highlight of my Saturday despite my dress drama. Once again, congratulations to Jaqueena on your wonderful wedding day!

Sunday:

My girls and I finally decided to see Girl's Trip. If you haven't seen that movie you need to go ... immediately! We planned on viewing a 2:30 PM screening, but because I was late we ended up catching the 3:30.

Being late had its perks - because I was late we were able to enjoy Happy Hour at a near by bar named GINGER'S.

For some reason, I don't have many pictures from our outing, but there's a wonderful little video below. Let's just say Sunday was a good day.


On that note, there are 42 days of Summer left...

Let the turn up begin! 





Love,

 - Sassy ' N' New York



























Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: