NICKI MINAJ THROWS MAJOR SHADE AT TYGA OR NAW?


Nicki Minaj and Beyonce dropped their "Feeling myself" video via Tidal on Monday (May 18) and the world has YET to recover.

Between the two Flawless ladies maxing and relaxing in a blow-up-pool, going in on some burgers, twerking and finishing their shows at Coachella - Whats not to love?


Unless your name is Tyga...

As we all know, Nicki is well known for her fashion statements, wild hair colors, and her beauty; so her wearing a jersey that reads 'Pervert 17' was just a regular fashion statement...yes?


I guess its just a coincidence that she and Tyga have some bad juju...and that Tyga just happens to be dating 17 year old Kylie Jenner☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️!!

Back in October, Tyga announced his split from young money, telling VIBE "I'm trying to go independent. I don't really get along with Drake. I don't really get along with Nicki."

Right, so could this be Nicki getting back at T-Raww? Seems that way to me...

Apparently Blac Chyna's mama thinks so too!



Interestingly enough, the jersey is a part of the Givenchy line and retails for $1,725.00...yes $1,725.00! Honestly, why would someone pay such an absurd amount of money for a jersey. C'mon...



Either way it's a pretty ballsy move.. I still think the shirt is a blatant insult..how could it not be?

Images: (Giphy, Givenchy, Twitter)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: