Are Single Sole Shoes Really Worth The Pain? Ugh YES!



I know what some of you are going to say, you hate the revival of single sole heels. Two years ago I probably would have agreed with you. I would look down at my feet wrapped in 8 stiff band-aids and continually ask myself. Girl is it worth it? My feet would scream, Don't do it! But low and behold they would find themselves in another cute pair of single soles the very next morning.

One day as I was causally gliding by Bakers I saw them. It was almost if bright lights from heaven shone down on them. They were the most beautiful pair of gold sandal platform pumps I'd ever seen, and they were MINE. 

I was practically numb to the earth beneath my feet. I mean, how awesome is that? Yet, I wondered if they looked good. Did I enjoy walking around feeling like I was dragging a ton of bricks behind me? 

Single soles on the other hand, always give the feel of elegance and perfect posture. Plus they're super cute. I mean look! 

Looks We ♥: Single Sole Heels at LuLus.com!



So many options, how can you not love them? Ankle straps and bright colored shoes are definitely a trend this spring. 

Still on the fence? Just hear me out... 

Tip # 1 When in doubt keep it simple. Loose fitting tank tops boyfriend jeans and single sole pumps always steals the show!

Tip # 2 Remember single sole pumps always add about 4 extra inches to the legs natural length. Meaning, you can strut the streets like Naomi Campbell and be super cute at the same time. Get it girl! 

Tip # 3 Be confident! Stilettos require a distinct stance aka you must be graceful, otherwise you'll be tipping over all over the place. Platforms and stacked heels are a bit merciful on the graceful side.  Wedges and platforms are much easier to walk in. Don't get me wrong, I'm obsessed with wedges as well, but there is something magical and unique about the single soles, besides the fact that they are undeniably beautiful. 

"A shoe is not only a design, but it's a part of your body language, the way you walk. The way you're going to move is quite dictated by your shoes" - Christian Louboutin 

Don't be that girl who wobbles past people in the club. The penguin wobble is not cute. Pumps are designed for elegant stylish women, and elegant women don't wobble.   

Tip # 3 Remember, this stuff isn't easy. You will totally gain respect when stepping out in your pumps. No pain, no gain baby. 

And last but not least. BANDAIDS. I freaking love Band-Aids. 


If you're not hip to the Band-Aid game you will thank me later. Oh, and You're welcome in advance. These water block plus band aids are everything. Why? They help with those hot summer days if you catch my drift. No saggy band aids over here! Wrap those suckers up and hit the road in style this season. 

What do you think?
Will your spring/summer wardrobe consist of super cute single sole heels? Let me know. Sound off in the comments!  

Love,

Daé Daé

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: